Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Japanese & Korean Food

Few weeks back, I visited Isetan... and so.. decided to "ta pau" home some japanese and korean food back for dinner. I always feel that Isetan sells the best Sushi compared to other supermarket.
I also bought a pack of Korean glass noodle. The taste was OK, the sesame taste was way too strong for my liking.
And.. I also bought a pack of instant miso soup, I bought clam flavor.. the taste was not too bad, the next visit, I try for another flavor because the clam flavor is a lil "fishy" for my liking... i've added some tofu... the preparation was simple, all you need to do is just add the instant miso with hot water, the tofu was from the fridge.. so I boiled it before i added into the miso soup...
Blluurrpp... very full >.< :)

No comments:

Post a Comment