Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Some snapshots @ my office

Again.. xmas is around the corner, my office was decorated with xmas tree too :) It is placed at the lobby...

We had quite a few of interview going on in the office, i guess those who came would think.. "wow...this is going to be fun and lovely place to work at!" XD... coz there is... a huge Stitch sitting there :)
 It was a lazy Friday...so I decided to walk around the office and take some more pics...

KREO... one of the toyline that we've just recently launched...
 Bumblebee on one of my colleague's work station... :)
I drew this "u-kui" and gave it to one of my colleague.. she was quite down the other day. I hope it will cheer her up... hehe and she actually kept it :)

 Mr. & Mrs Potato Head...
 My work station...
and... last but not least... my two lil frens.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment